- 1 WhatsApp For PC | Download WhatsApp For PC/Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- 2 How to Use WhatsApp for PC/Windows
- 3 Method 1: Using WhatsApp web client
- 4 Steps to start Using WhatsApp web
- 5 Method 2: Using WhatsApp For PC with a native Client
- 6 How to Install Whatsapp on PC?
- 7 Conclusion
WhatsApp For PC | Download WhatsApp For PC/Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
WhatsApp is everyone’s favorite and is the most used instant messaging service right now on Earth. With nearly 1 Billion plus users no other service is even close to it and there is no competition for WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is one stop place for all conversations and fun chats. In terms of numbers, the chat service has a whopping sum of 1 Billion daily users and 1.3 billion monthly users. Nearly 55 Billion messages are sent daily and 4.5 billion photos are shared between WhatsApp users and these numbers are very strong.
Over the course of time, WhatsApp has evolved as a service that is more than just a messaging app. It is available on all the mobile platforms like iOS, Android, and Symbian as well. However, the app isn’t alone in this regard. For instance, Kik Messenger, another popular messaging app, is available on Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and some Nokia phones.
So WhatsApp Messenger gets kudos in this regard, but no gold medal. Still, most messaging apps are limited to a few platforms, usually iOS, Android, and Windows Phone or BlackBerry. Additionally, you can even use WhatsApp messenger on PC by downloading WhatsApp for PC. Yes, it is not at all confined to mobile screens only, one can use WhatsApp messenger on big screens of Laptops and Desktops. It has almost all the features that can do with the mobile app.
Using WhatsApp on PC is very simple and you can also do that without installing any kind of software. You can simply use it from any latest Browser like Chrome or Firefox. Also, you want you can even download the WhatsApp Windows client to use it on Windows PC.
In this Article, we will tell you a simple way to use WhatsApp web on your PC. with this quick guide you can easily login to your WhatsApp on your PC and can easily manage your conversations on PC.
How to Use WhatsApp for PC/Windows
Before starting the guide you should know that the WhatsApp for PC can be accessed using several methods and here in this post we will give you a complete list of all methods about using WhatsApp on PC as well as Mac.
Method 1: Using WhatsApp web client
Yes, one can simply use WhatsApp on PC with help of a browser. Before using that you need to know a few things about using and there are some basic requirements to use this.
Requirements for using WhatsApp web
Android or iOS with WhatsApp installed
The basic requirement is that you need a smartphone with WhatsApp installed on it. It can be any mobile platform Android or iOS.
You have to register for WhatsApp service on mobile in order to use Web client or Browser client.
You need to have an active connection for this to work.
As this is all about using WhatsApp messenger on PC/Mac you need to have the same. With the latest browser installed in it.
Steps to start Using WhatsApp web
- Install and login to your WhatsApp application on mobile. Complete the mobile OTP verification and start the chat session. If you already logged into it you can skip this step.
- Now turn ON your mobile data/Internet connection or connect to your Wifi network. At the same time connect your Laptop PC/Mac to your Wi-Fi or LAN network. The connectivity should be active in both devices.(Mobile and Laptop).
- Launch your favorite Internet browser and type in web.whatsapp.com in the URL bar or else click here to navigate in a single go.
- Once the page is loaded completely you will see a QR code on the screen. Wondering what the code is? Well, that is what you need to sync your WhatsApp mobile to web.
To do that follow the below steps.
- Now open your mobile and launch the WhatsApp messenger application. Click on the options menu located on the top right corner of the screen. Now from the menu click on WhatsApp web option( in case if you are using Android) If you are using WhatsApp for iOS, Tap Settings or gear icon and select WhatsApp Web.
- On tap at this option, you will be taken to a screen that looks like a QR reader. If you see this then you are doing everything correctly.
- Now simply point your mobile camera at the Qr code displayed in the WhatsApp web app that you opened previously.
- Within seconds you will be logged into your WhatsApp on the desktop and you find all your chats on your laptop screen.
This is the simplest way to use WhatsApp on PC, this method doesn’t require any usernames and you don’t have to remember all those complicated lengthy passwords.
You can use it simply like that if you use WhatsApp on a smartphone.
This method is best for using WhatsApp for Windows 7 PC.
Method 2: Using WhatsApp For PC with a native Client
This method outside of the browser but is pretty much similar to the WhatsApp web.
For this method, you need to Download WhatsApp For Mac or Windows PC client and use it accordingly.
Here is How to do it in an efficient way.
Before proceeding to the setup and Installation you need to check some requirements that are needed for this setup guide and we have listed them below.
Minimum Requirements To Use WhatsApp for Windows PC
For this software to work you need to have Windows 8 and higher (64-bit version) and WhatsApp must be installed on your phone. You can’t download WhatsApp for Windows 7 PC.
Coming to the Apple Mac the software only supports Mac OS X 10.9 and higher.
If your desktop meets requirements you can proceed further. If you are using Windows version less than then go with above method.
How to Install Whatsapp on PC?
If your desktop meets the above requirements simply download WhatsApp for Windows PC by clicking on this link. If you are using Mac, download WhatsApp for Mac from this link.
The WhatsApp clients can be downloaded from WhatsApp servers directly. Don’t trust any third party services.
Once the download is complete, Install it on your personal computer just like you install any other software.
Now you will see a launch icon on the desktop. Now click on it to launch the application. The interface is similar to WhatsApp web. You need to scan the QR code that is displayed on your PC screen using your Mobile WhatsApp. This will mirror the conversations for you and you can start using the WhatsApp on Laptop.
This is how you use WhatsApp on Windows. Using WhatsApp on Windows will be helpful for people who spend Most of the time at their PC’s. You don’t have to check your mobiles every time you get a message. You can simply use the Desktop clients of WhatsApp and improve your productivity.