Download Snapchat For PC (Windows 7/8/10)
Do you want to Download Snapchat For PC?
Well, If you ask a teenager about his favorite apps, I’m sure he is most likely to reply with a list of apps and that list will definitely include Snapchat. It is most popular among teens and most the teenagers prefer Snapchat over Facebook.
Agree on it or not, Snapchat has some of the best and coolest features that are not present in any other popular social media app.
Not only teens even Facebook love Snapchat and tried to buy it. When it couldn’t it simply copied the most used Snap stories feature into all of its apps which include Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, and Instagram.
Snapchat lets you easily talk with friends, view Live Stories from around the world, and explore news in Discover. Since its launch in 2011, Snapchat has been seen as the most likely challenger to Instagram’s throne when it comes to photo-based social media.
Did we mention that Snapchat is only available for mobile?
Yes, of course, it is mobile based but still, it can be used on Desktop with some geeky tricks. In this article, we will help you setup and use Snapchat on PC by revealing a simple process.
There isn’t any official desktop client of Snapchat in PC, but still, you can manage to use Snapchat on PC with the help of emulators.
With the help of emulators, you can use Snapchat on Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
An emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system.
Using these emulators it is possible to use Snapchat on Windows here we make use of an Android Emulator to achieve this.
Today, here in this article we are going to share two free working methods that will help you to Download Snapchat for pc (Windows 10/8/7).
Let’s Start !!
Download Snapchat For PC via Bluestacks Android emulator
As said earlier that we make use of an emulator, we will be using a popular Android emulator called Bluestacks.
Bluestacks is an Android emulator that allows you to run any Android app on your PC. Not only Snapchat you can also give a try for other Android apps as well.
This app just works like a real android device and all you have to do is download and install your favorite APK files.
Here is a step-by-step guide to install Snapchat for Windows PC.
- You can find BLUE STACKS to download and install it on windows PC respectively.
- After you finish off downloading Bluestacks an android emulator. You can double-click to install to PC
- Now, Please follow the on-screen instruction to navigate and finish the installation process.
- when done installing BLUESTACKS please search for the Google playstore and login with your id and password.
- Now open Google play store and search for Snapchat in the search button available in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Now, install Snapchat for Windows PC. Allow it to download and configure it for a while
- At last, you get the Snapchat app running on windows PC. Please sign in with your credentials and have fun!!
After Installation, you will see a screen filled with apps. From there head over to search bar and in that search box, search for the Snapchat app. Once you find that in search results click and Install it. As soon as the installation is done you can start using Snapchat right away.
Download Snapchat for free on Windows PC Via Andy emulator
Here are few steps to download Snapchat free on Windows PC
- Download android emulator software from below given link.
- Let the installation complete of Andy by clicking on the installer
- when the software gets ready. Please open the Andy app and make sure you find the Google play store and sign in with your Gmail id.
- Search for the Snapchat app and start the installation from the Google play store.
- Once, Snapchat gets installed. Open it and start using it with keyboard and mouse. Even some PC having touch screen feature can straightway control and emulate using a pinch in zoom-in – zoom-out function.
How good is the Snapchat Features?
If you more likely to spend days talking with friends using some magnificent pictures. Then we think the developers have reached the significant way of offering a state where an “Image can be utter more better than words”
If you feel the same way then, you may want to read a few features that Snapchat provides to its users.
- The reason behind Snapchat popularity is because it allows you sharing pictures and videos on daily basis building a strong brand or sharing awareness to peoples.
- The images that are sent on Snapchat only remain available for 10 sec for users. That means no one can avail to save shared pictures on their phone.
- You can also add some nice custom made captions to images or videos.
The popular picture messaging app is available for various mobile operating systems like Android and iOS. And nearly 500 Million users use it. Snapchat is even strong in numbers as well. Snapchat has 178M Average daily active Snapchatters globally spending approximately 30 minutes on the app. That adds to the popularity of the app.
As we know that Snapchat is basically a photo messaging it wisely makes use of camera and multimedia. People share a lot of pictures and videos on the Snapchat platform. It is mostly a mobile-focused platform and using it on a mobile is way more user-friendly for which it was originally designed to.
If you wish to Snap your photos and upload them directly to Snapchat, you can quickly do that. By default, Snapchat has a great collection of filters, stickers and is built in with many photo editing tools. These are quick to use and more convenient for beginners.
But wait they are not good enough if you want to add professional touches to your photos. They are good for sharing as Snaps but if you really want to add creativity and take your photos to next level you have to rely on powerful photo editing tools like Photo editing tools like Photoshop.
But these are desktop tools and you really can’t use them with mobile. So if you want to upload an edited photo to Snapchat you have to edit it on Desktop send it phone through the mail or other service and then upload it Snapchat. This is a lengthy process and is a hectic work.
Why Should I use Snapchat on PC?
There is a great difference between using Snapchat on Windows or Mac and tiny screen of Smartphones. It is easy to read the texts as they are crisp and clear, The picture quality very good and it is easy to view them.
That’s why we recommend using an Android Emulator that comes absolutely for free.
Using an emulator helps you run and install apks manually. That means you can download apk files directly on your PC and use them by “double clicking” and use Bluestacks to open them.
Once click Bluestacks will do the remaining things. It will install the application on the emulator automatically.
Organize your contacts quickly using your mouse instead of your touchscreen. Take and send better pictures using your computer’s camera.
This is all about using Snapchat on Windows PC. One can easily manage uploading Snaps to Snapchat on PC. Snapchat on Big screen gives a true experience and the PC camera adds more flexibility for uploading pictures.
If you are using Windows 10 you need to grant permission for using the camera.
If you really want to be productive start using Snapchat right from your desktop and switch between the mobile and desktop seamlessly.
If you find any difficulty in installation reaches out us through comments.